Unleash your inner drama queen (or king) with PETA’s annual summer workshop where experienced artists-teachers will introduce you to the different theater disciplines. Held annually April-May, PETA’s summer program highlight PETA’s unique brand of education or the Integrated Theater Arts approach. The workshop curriculum combines five different disciplines in theater, namely creative drama, creative sounds and music, creative writing, creative body movement and dance, as well as visual arts. The summer program ends with a final showcase in which every class performs a production that is truly their own, applying all that they learned with the help of seasoned PETA Artist-Teachers.
- Children’s Theater 1 (ages 6-8)
- Children’s Theater 2 (ages 8-12)
- Teen Theater (ages 13-16)
How To Enroll
- Contact PETA between Tuesday and Friday, 10:00AM to 6:00PM and look for Tina Sablayan.
- Set an appointment for enrollment interview.
- Bring a valid ID and two (2) passport- sized photos on the scheduled appointment.
- Fill out the application form and undergo the interview.
- Pay the course fee or a non- refundable 50% down payment to reserve the slot. Course fee must be fully paid on or before the classes start.
For more information on PETA and its workshops, contact us at 725 6244 or email us at email@example.com. You may also contact Tina Sablayan at 0905 369 6003 PETA is located at No. 5 Eymard Drive, New Manila, Quezon City.
Summer Workshop Schedule
April - May
PETA Theater Center #5 Eymard Drive, Brgy. Kritong Hari New Manila, Quezon City